Thursday, May 7, 2020

Let it Rain

In a recent post from Dotty Seiter I saw that she is adopting a policy to share her daily activities and creativity. What she was reading and painting etc.  Thought to myself, wow, that's a great idea.  First to focus that I am doing something and not falling into the path that days are melting into one another without much direction.

I do try to go into my studio daily, well that's where I have my computer so obviously that I will go in because I like the big screen and not tablets and phones. So I do pass my long studio table, can't miss it as it takes up all the room. So first I check mail, blogs, etc and sometimes get caught in a short video. Yesterday that was the case when I got a link from a high school classmate that has been sending posts to help our moral. I  really enjoyed the video so I watched it again this morning.


Not that I will be doing Qi Gong in the near future, or maybe will who knows, but one thing stuck, and that was "Let it Rain" 

So after checking mail and blogs that I follow I allow myself to time to play.

\Let it Rain
Acrylics and collage on paper
13.5" x 9.75" 

No comments: