Monday, May 18, 2020

Art-itude II

Heat wave
Hard to concentrate
Want to slip in cool water
When will the pool open!

Poet, I am not, an artist maybe


WIP
19.75" x 13.75"
240 gm cartridge paper
Acrylics  Oil Pastels Graphite pencils charcoal

Art-itude II Used Ozo yellow light. There is a strong presence of muted yellow, large circle shapes, and a sort of pathway on the left. Not too happy with the circle on the bottom left section, keep seeing a face and that disturbs me. I like the flower-like presence at the top left and thought to echo that over the face.

Running out of my favorite brown heavy cardboard-like paper so I bought 3 sheets of 240gm cartridge paper. Most of our papers come in huge sheets called giliyon which is about 1000cm x 700 cm. 
Cut on in quarters.. 4 pieces  50 x 35 cm and the other 2 in 50 cm squares for this project. +  8 small sheets
20 x 25 cm.. Not bad for 6 shekels... $1.70









1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Much appreciate your blog post