Monday, September 29, 2014

30 in 30 Day 29

Sadness

This morning had some coffee with two of my workshop artists, Traudi and Neomi.... Neomi is getting ready for her first solo exhibition Traudi giving advice for invites and catalog and me just for the ride.Wonderful espresso coffee and tasted some special cheese like paste made from Macedonia nuts... that was a special treat.  Had both pose for these sketches..so I am posting two for day 29. I so  enjoy working with my own references...

Traudi    The lighting was very dramatic...

Pencil and Crayons on grey pressed cardboard
8 x 8 

Neomi  A more subtle lighting

Crayons on grey pressed cardboard
8 x 8

Can't believe only one more day... what a great ride this has been!!!

4 comments:

Traudi said...

Dear carol!
This are really g o o d scetches!
I love to be one of your models,
And best thing: i hadn't to be sad at all...
I enjoyed the visit of you two,
I'd like more times of that.
Love Traudi

Carol Edan said...

Thanks Traudi.... love your feedback...

Joan of Art@LindenLineDesigns said...

Absolutely Wonderful !!!!!!!!!

Carol Edan said...

Thank you so much... took the pictures in the morning... and sketched them in the afternoon... !!!!