Monday, September 1, 2014

30 in 30 Painting Challenge Day 1

I have joined, for the second time round, Leslie Seata's challenge to do 30 paintings in 30 days.

Its been a long and difficult summer... I feel emotionally spent and empty and find it difficult to get back not only in painting mode but creative mode as well.  I feel that I am really pushing and with the doing  I will overcome and at least find a way to express my emotions.

For the beginning I have chosen the theme hands.. big,small,asking,telling ,seeing,doing hands I will be experimenting with colors, textures and concepts.  

Oil on grey pressed cardboard
8" x 8 "


5 comments:

Meredith Adler said...

Great start, daisies in a hand, seems like a symbol of hope. Behind you all the way....

Carol Edan said...

Its a start.... have to develop the concept... glad you some symbolism although it was not a conscious one!!!

Bhavani said...

Hi Carol.. hope the challenge will lift your spirits. This a great start, Wonderful idea.

Carol Edan said...

Thanks so much....your support is much appreciated. Started my weekly workshop today and made some changes... Will post the revised image. Just getting back to work will help.
sent by Pipo tablet

Carol Edan said...

Thanks! I am able to post.

sent by Pipo tablet