Friday, September 21, 2018

My Haunted House Day 21


Day 21  30 in 30

Mixed media on watercolor paper. Continuation of the main theme of "jail" from a previous post.

The first layer where brayer marks of color. Added a tissue paper Gelli print. Found 2 tutorials on printing on tissue paper; Carolyn Dube and Gelli Arts so now I have a bunch of tissue paper prints.
The one here reminded me of a landscape so I pasted it whole. Added marks with my Inktense pencils and what do you know a haunted house appeared, thought at first a jailhouse. Whatever!
I am really having fun with this method of exploration and doodling.


Is It already Halloween
9 x 7"
Sketchpad Watercolor Paper
Acrylics  Collage Inktense Pencils


Look who took over my "studio divan"
Looking closely at the open page looks like a cat!
Pity I didn't see that before I started doodling!
click to enlarge


No comments: