Saturday, September 1, 2018

Flowers Peeking Through Day 1

Here it is the beginning of September and we are in one of our summers heat waves. Inside and morning, fan running, I am feeling quite comfortable.

Just found out that the September 30 in 30 is on. Usually get a month more notice but this makes the challenge even more exciting. So I will be doing this challenge along with the e-course that I am taking with Pauline Agnew called Feeling the Pose.  I recently took an e-course From the Heart and this new course is a great follow up. Pauline is a great teacher, she manages to bring out the best in all her students with her short videos wonderful philosophy! Also, who can resist the musical Irish lilt?

So this challenge will be going with the flow! First days a few mixed media from my summer workshop and probably lots of figures.

Day 1 Mixed media on watercolor paper. Continuation of the main theme of "jail" from my previous post.

WIP
Flowers Crawling Through the Cracks
13.75 x 13.75
Mixed Media
Acrylics Crayons Transfers Ink Intense Pencils




No comments: