Monday, September 10, 2018

Is There a Paradise Day 10

Day 10  30 in 30

Mixed media on watercolor paper. Continuation of the main theme of "jail" from a previous post.

I have no idea where these small pieces are coming from. Each time I look I see something new appear.  Found these words in an Alumni Bulletin and thought they fit. Started out with brayer and paints and then see where they will take me.

Maybe I Will Find my Paradise
9 x 7"
Sketchpad Lt Watercolor Paper
Acrylics Crayons Collage Stencil  

My daughter and family arrived home safely last evening after 5 + months in Near East
Nepal, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand! What a great start for the NEW YEAR

From the e-course

First Sketch
9 x 11 " Sketchpad
Charcoal and Wax Crayons on Acrylic Background

before starting the
larger work, wanted to get
the feel of the pose






No comments: