Thursday, September 21, 2017

Day 21 September 30 x 30 2017

Day 21  September 30 x 30 2017

A Healthy and Creative New Year to All

Start 6 cut 1 top left


Start 6
23 x 33 cm 240grm
Ink Intense Pencils
Water

This start, after cutting it up, wasn't talking to me. Nothing really came to mind and they remained sitting on my board for more than a week. As the date to publish was getting closer, and the Holidays at my doorstep decided it was now or never.If he wasn't talking I would talk to him. It's all in the process! As soon as I started coloring in the negative space in the top left this fellow appeared. I let him come out to see what he may want. Maybe he just want's to wish me a Good and Creative Year!


I Will Teach You About Looking
4.5" x 6.5"
Ink Intense Pencils
Watercolor Crayons
Water
Caran D"ache Neocolor I
wax crayons






No comments: