Sunday, October 19, 2014

WDE Challenges 17-10-14

Its been a while since I posted on the All Media Art Events at wetcanvas.  I have been lurking around and so I found the sad news that one of my favorite artists Deano had passed away..  Although I never met him in person I always enjoyed viewing his work, he was one of the first artists that I would look for on the forum. He always had kind words for any work I posted. This week the Host Kathy has dedicated the event to Deano and has challenged us to use his use his  red under painting.

This was done on corrugated cardboard 30 x 25 cm. I used my Neo Color crayons and added medium with a brush.

Corrugated cardboard 30 x 25
Neo Color Wax Crayons

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh, wonderful work, Carol! Love the rest with the orange and the glimpse into your process here. I , too, am sorry to hear about Deano, thanks for telling us. I always liked seeing his work, too. I am sorry for your loss of a friend...

Carol Edan said...

Thanks Meredith Yes it is sad about Deano.... I always looked forward to his comments....Did you see the previous post of the windows and doors??