Friday, August 14, 2020

See Saw Margery Daw

The work becomes important when the meanings contained are greater than what the artist had in mind when he or she created the work. Ambuity helps the work transcend itself. Audrey Flack Art  & Soul
That's the general feeling nowadays! Up and down. Media makes it more confusing! Trying to keep busy and not let my thoughts run away. This week flew!

One of the most difficult parts of creating for me is after the first starts is how to continue! Especially now with my new journey into more intuitive painting love just picking up the paint and following the prompts... and then I just freeze... total blackout!

Well took myself in hand! Added paint, oil pastels, even some white charcoal! Not the best of photos!

Dreaming of New Lands
Acrylic and Mixed Media
19.5" x 19.5"
Cartridge Paper

Brayed color start on cartridge paper
Acrylic 19.5" x 19.5"

After the prompts
The Underpants

Should I have just left well enough alone?



No comments: