Thursday, August 20, 2020

Days Follow Days


Days follow days
today is Thrusday how
do I know..
appointment for Lily 
at the eye vet clinic

My last post, Early Tuesday Morning, was actually on Monday. Who noticed, who cared? Days melt into days.... tomorrow is Friday.... Saturday Brunch at Yael. Special occasions, like weekly shopping, vet appointment, an occasional family gathering, break up the routine of chores, meals, Lily, the pool, and time for creativity and blogging. Lily's appointment has given me the time to do some blogging. Decided not to try to break up my morning into too many small bits.
Lately, when I finish a session of painting I use the leftover paint for a new start! Sometimes using the brayer and sometimes just mono-printing the paper palette or sometimes both.


New start
20" x 20"
Heavy Organic Paper



WIP  from start
20" x 20"
Heavy Organic Paper

New Start 
Finally got it up


Have done some editing but not just there yet.

Well 2 out of 3.. can't upload another image. Hope Blogger will get there site working! The new format has much to be worked on, so back to Legacy which today is also not so well. Maybe my connection.... will give them the benefit of the doubt!










No comments: