Monday, August 17, 2020

Early Tuesday Morning

The blinding sun from my window
The cool air without AC
The sound of building site across the street
Boker boker tov!

This has been on my table since the middle of July.  Sometimes I would add a mark or two, turn it around but never really got to me. I seem to be great at making messes. Too much going on. I need to focus, clean up, simplify. I really love minimalistic art but it seems to avoid me.

I was really in a bad spot, my angry, frustrating really bad personality was taking hold. Sometimes she just overcomes me where I freeze.  But I also felt some compulsion to resolve the issue. That was my problem solver coming to the surface. Maybe this is a good mix.


New Vistas
20" x 20"
Acrylic and Mixed Media
350 gm organic paper

Note: Bought some new paper through the printer's where my daughter works. Light cream and dark brown. Seems this paper is made from organic material and is FSC ecological certified. It is quite strong 350 gm and has a slight texture. Haven't yet tried it with oils



No comments: