Sunday, April 19, 2020

Generosity

I have always found that artists, in general, are very generous. In times like these, it is especially true. Almost daily I find from some of the artists I follow free tutorials to help inspire our creative process and help us fill the void and keep us focused.

One artist and one of my favorites is Pauline Agnew. She has recovered from Coronavisus and has kindly given some great free tutorials.  Finding Inspiration is a sort of meditative charcoal drawing exercise.  I did 2 on tinted pastel paper. Pauline suggests using these to find windows of inspiration. Pauline also has a FB page for Artists in Residence and can be found on Instagram as well.
The first charcoal on grey tinted paper. 


Charcoal on gray tinted paper
19.750 x 13.750 "

detail

Detail

Detail

Detail





No comments: