Thursday, October 26, 2017

That's How the Light Gets In


I recently took time off for a free online course hosted by Laly Mille called Into the Light. She is a very inspirational and creative teacher.and the course was very interesting. I learned many new techniques and processes. 

That's How the Light Comes In
13" x  9" 
240 gm paper

The project was to find our North Star to help guide us in our creative process. I didn't quite see my star in the meditation process, just a background of dark greens and orange light. The inspiration for this piece is from Leonard Cohen's Anthem, one of my favorite songs. The chorus was written with Posca pen.

I started this piece with green cutouts from a newspaper pasted in the form of a mosaic wall. Added piece of orange and yellow tissue paper, crayon work, acrylic paints, and charcoal stick


No comments: