Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Gelli Printing Transfers

Wow, October already! September challenges finished. New year, new start. Workshop tomorrow YAY!

During September I did some experimenting with transfers with Gelli printing. Really tricky need just the right contrast image and paint combinations. But, whatever the outcome, there is always something to work with.

Brayered the reference with some colors and used sections as collage pieces. Added watercolor and wax crayons. Love how the crayons lay on the acrylic. After photographing I see more interesting shapes I may develop.


WIP
8 x 10 "
Heavy Textured Paper
Acrylics Collage Watercolor Neocolor I crayons 

Print from transfer



Reference Photo
Not enough contrast

No real relationship between the reference!

PS Instagram down to 190! I am following JUST 25-26! Maybe a few more that aren't following me.
Got that down from more than 2000 YIKES

No comments: