Saturday, March 23, 2019

Small and Bright

Week 8 on PYHAS was all about landscapes. A lesson with Sherry Woodward.  A lesson in acrylics, layering, color-mixing, and abstraction. PHYAS2019 has my mind in a whirl! Sometimes I don't remember what I posted and where I learned what. It's a rollercoaster ride! But FUN! So here are a few that were put aside. One I did post you can find here.

I did deviate from the lesson and tweaked with my favorite neocolor I wax crayons!

All Paths Lead to the Monastery
8.5 x 9 " 
Acrylics on cut canvas with Caran d'Ache wax crayons
Available At Artfinder

In the Dark the City Lights Glow
8.5 x 9 " 
Acrylics on cut canvas with Caran d'Ache wax crayons
Available at Artfinder

Let's Go Downtown
8.5 x 9 " 
Acrylics on cut canvas with Caran d'Ache wax crayons
Available at Artfinder





No comments: