Monday, February 11, 2019

Superstitions

We all have superstitions, use them, even though we know logically that they don't do anything good or bad. It's all in the mind.  Knock on wood, pst pst pst, hamsa hamsa, see a pin pick it up and many more.

This was the concept for this months workshop challenge. It wasn't until I started PYHAS 2019, week 2 that I got some idea of what I was going to do.  Week 2 with Yvonne Morell and I had my inspiration! Loved the process and then more ideas came.

What Will Be Will Be
16.5 x 23 "
Acrylics on cut canvas

Who Can Resist my Sweet Cat
11.5 x 16.5 "
Acrylic on Paper
Collage

Selene Will be Watching Over You
12 x 15 "
Acrylic on Cut Canvas


 I Don't Give a Hoot Hoot Hoot
12 x 15 "
Acrylic on Cut Canvas

Black cats, owls, and eclipses all have superstitions attached to them. I love black cats, the owl is my soul animal, and I have no fear of eclipses or red moons! But I still pick up any pins that I come across!  Hamsa Hamsa!


No comments: