Friday, June 8, 2018

Silly Absurd Funny Ridiculous Whimsical Humor



Silly Absurd Funny Ridiculous Whimsical Humor. Those were the concept words for our latest home project. WOW, what a project, I needed Jen here beside me with some great malarky ideas! Maybe Jen will make an e-course, I'll be the first to sign up! I don't think of myself as a humorous person, it is something that I should develop if one can. It certainly would make life a bit easier.  It was hard for me to relate. Wanted to do a comic of myself, didn't quite work out, thought of making myself into my animal soulmate, the owl. Then I did a Buddha painting in the Sketchbook Revival series, now sadly offline. (Can be purchased ). Stumbled on some laughing Buddhas and developed on that theme. More on the whimsical. I also did make an owl portrait. If I brought a smile then I succeeded!

Buddhas On The Line
Presentation

Buddha on RISD Alumni Bulletin 
Watercolor Pencil
8.75 x 10.75 "
The Magazine is intact!


Buddha
Pencil Sketch Watercolor Pencils
9.75 x 13.75"

Two transfers 
crayons
Pen 
9.5 x 12.5

Two Transfers
Crayons Pencil
 Pen
9.5 x 12.5"

Whimsical Buddha
12.5 x 9.25 "
Pencil and Crayon Sketch

Photo Montage
6.5 x 11.5"

RISD Cover Transfer on B&W Mandela Transfer
Crayons Colored Pencils
My Owl Soul Mate

Luckily I did these before my sprain. Used different materials and methods. At first, I didn't like the Whimsical Buddha but it has grown on me and is now my favorite.
Enjoy and smile

Haven't a clue why my lightbox has stopped working!










No comments: