Sunday, December 31, 2017

Looking Through the Window

 Here it is the end of the year. Seems it went faster than other years, maybe due to all that has been going on in the world. My "art" year starts usually around September to August when our workshop begins so I am 4 months in. This year will be quite different than usual with various different instructors from Israeli art community. So far this has been quite stimulating as each mentor contributes his view. This week, because Reuven can't come, we will have an artist that specializes in figure work and we will have a model. Its been quite a while since I have drawn/sketched with a live model and I am really looking forward the chance. This coming year I hope to continue my journey into the abstract with both oils and cold wax and collage, and collage with gelli-prints in acrylic. I hope to improve my drawing skills as well.


I am finishing up the first 4 of the grey and yellow series.

Looking Through the Window
wrapped canvas 40 x 40 cm
Oils and Cold Wax
Collage

Looking at this on the computer screen I may tweak this abit.  But for the time being it is what it is.

Start

Added Collage



No comments: