Friday, July 7, 2017

Out of the Darkness

What is art but a way of seeing? (Thomas Berger)


This was started way back in  late April. Again using some colors that were left on the palette. Again much agitation. Really didn't know where this would take me or that I wouldn't get back to this for quite a while. Finally back in the workshop and a few layers got the OK that it was finished. For the meantime I will leave it be. Want to move on.

Out of the Darkness
50 x 34 cm
Cut canvas
Oils with Cold Wax
Collage
Oil Sticks

Here is how it all started way back then!

Out of the Darkness Start
50 x 34 cm
Cut canvas

I am still finding it hard to sit at the computer and blog. I want to write interesting things but my mind is still a bit muddy( a lot).  We did have a nice party for the end of workshop season. Had a what they call laughing yoga which was a lot of fun. Laughter therapy. We did laugh a lot and had FUN!


No comments: