Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Workshop #50 Naomi's Sofa

Workshop  #50  Naomi's Sofa

Before the January 30 in 30 challenge I started to do some small old door and windows facades, then a few window views and now some interiors.  I remember listening to  Leslie's blogtalk radio program interview with Connie Hayes and her interiors.... I was hooked... I know I have a long way to go. I really like this subject matter... has lots of possibilities....

30 x 30 wrapped canvas...oils mainly done with the palette knife..  My daughter's leather sofa with pillows!!!


2 comments:

Meredith Adler said...

Love this!! I love interiors, too...and somehow, I missed two posts. Received notification today and thought it would be the first post since your drawing of the flowers. Come here to your blog to find I've missed two posts (I am sure I was not notified!).

Gorgeous reds, really wonderful, love the reflected light on the pillows, too! And canvas???!!! Yay!

Carol Edan said...

Thanks... This was the first in the series... lots to learn but really like this subject...