Thursday, April 29, 2021

Teasing out a Figure

 

Fall in love with the art of living.

Fall in love with letting things be.

Fall in love with listening.

Be still in the sun,

where the winds ever-gently blow,

knowing it is here,

in moments like this,

you are living,

and you will grow.

Morgan Harper Nichols, from All Along You Were Blooming


First, I have changed my subscription manager to Feedio. See side panel. I hope FeedBurner will continue to send out to my subscribers until Feedio imports them. Who needs all this tech stuff!

I am continuing my series using a collaged substrate I love this process and in in this next one even teased out a figure. Hope to do at least 12-15 pieces! 



Orignal Collaged Substrate




Sunbathing on a Bright Afternoon WIP
14"x20"
Organic paper 350 gm
Oils and Cold Wax







No comments: