Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Reclining Figure

Has it really been a month since my last post! Time seems to go fast and although I have been busy with holidays and such have also been doing some painting as well, seems like photographing, editing, and posting have been put to the back burner.  Hope to catch up!

Still working on figures on painted backgrounds. Pose from Croquis Cafe. 

Reclining Figure WIP  I
Gessoed paper Acrylic Background
13.75 x 19 "
Charcoal and Wax Crayons

Reclining Figure WIP  II
Gessoed paper Acrylic Background
13.75 x 19 "
Charcoal and Wax Crayons

The main critique with these is that they are too much like posed studies. Nothing wrong with studies but I did want them more than that. The added window effect did help some but I have to go further. Not to fear the ruining of a fairly good study! 



No comments: