Friday, December 27, 2013

Jumped In

OK It's official  I have jumped in and joined  Leslie Seata  in her 30 paintings in 30 days Challenge for January 2014!!!!




 I am 221st artist in....now about 265!!!!

Already in "stress mode" but I feel I really need to PUSH myself so I am making this commitment and will try to fulfill it.. I will keep in mind rule #3.... I know if I really want it I will do it.... and I want it....

3. Understand there are no real rules for this challenge. If you miss a day, then paint 
two the next day. If you fall behind, please stay in the challenge! No one is counting 
how many paintings you have completed (except you), I promise. The only rule is 
that you must have fun and enjoy the process.

and my own little rule... not EVERY painting has to be a masterpiece!!!!

Now to get organized!!!
Format
Materials
Subject matter
References



4 comments:

Meredith Adler said...

Oh, really looking forward to this, and cannot wait to see what you come up with. Yes, just follow the rule about having fun. Your friends will help you remember not to stress...

Carol Edan said...

Easier said then done!!!! I will mantra,,,, learning, learning, learning, fun, fun, fun, at least I know I have one fan out there...

shoshi tal said...

I have a lot of respect for what you are doing and wish you luck.
Am waiting eagerly to see what will come out of your easel.
shoshi

Carol Edan said...

Thanks for your encouragement!!! I will share with you... thanks for commenting on the blog!!!